Stage 1 – Get in touch
- Give us a call and let us know your ideas, there is plenty of inspiration on our website, or if there is something else you are looking for, we will happily discuss it with you.
- When you call it is great if you have an idea of which destinations you like, the subject area, proposed dates and the estimated number of students and teachers.
- We will discuss suitable destinations, which tour style will be best for your budget, and what inclusions you require.
- We will then send you a quotation which you can review and seek approval from your headteacher.
- There is still the opportunity to make further adjustments after this stage and we always work with you to make any modifications necessary.
Stage 2 – Promote
- Let us know that the trip has been approved and we will check availability for your preferred dates and hold space for the transport, accommodation and any activities.
- Promote the trip to the students and parents.
- Start collecting deposits, keep us updated on how many students are signing up so we can ensure we have the right number of beds reserved and the correct number of seats on a flight or coach.
Stage 3 – Confirm
- Once you have enough students, let us know and send us your booking form. If the passenger numbers are different than expected, then let us know and we can look at adjusting the booking.
- We will send you an invoice for the confirmed number of passengers and then you can make your deposit payment.
- We will send you all the confirmation and insurance documents, along with templates for you to collect passenger information.
Stage 4 – Prepare
- We will continue to work with you up until the departure of your trip to allocate rooms and finalise itinerary details.
- You will receive a completed travel pack before your departure with all necessary documents and reservations for your trip.
Stage 5 – Bon Voyage!
- Enjoy your trip knowing that everything has been fully prepared.
- Once your are back, let us know how it went. We like to know that you had a good time.
``A mind that is stretched can never go back to its old dimensions`` - Oliver Wendell Holmes
All trips are fully protected through our ABTA membership no Y6704, a trusted travel brand for 70 years, offering advice to the public.
Edventure travel has its own ATOL licence, ensuring that you have complete protection for your trip when taking a flight.
Your money is fully protected through our ABTOT membership and our commitment to the package travel regulations.
Edventure Travel are proud to have been awarded the LOtC Quality Badge for educational visits both in the UK and overseas.
We are an Assured Member of the School Travel Forum and in booking with us you can be sure that safety is a priority.